HPS Parent Resource Center
45 Fountain Street – 1st floor
Haverhill, MA 01830
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 3: 30 p.m
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Parent Resource Center Coodinator
Parent Resource Center Clerk
Parent Resource CenterClerk
We are happy to welcome your family to the Haverhill Public Schools. Going to a new school is a very important step for your child and can be an anxious time for parents. With this in mind, we strive to make the registration process as easy as possible.
The Haverhill Public Schools Parent Resource Center was established to centralize registration, allowing a smooth transition for parents and students into the district. In 2008, the Burnham School was converted into offices and houses the Registration Center, English Language Learner Program, and Transportation Departments.
To make an appointment, please call 978-420-1951
To attend Haverhill Public Schools, a student must reside in the City of Haverhill. For residency requirements for students, click here.
Forms may be downloaded, printed, and completed at your convenience. If you are unable to print these documents, our Registration Department will have a packet for you to complete at the time of your appointment.
At your registration appointment you MUST bring the following:
- Parent/Guardian’s picture identification (Valid Driver’s License, Valid MA Photo ID Card, or Passport)
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Transcript or report card from the last school your child attended. If you have difficulty obtaining this please contact us for assistance.
- If your child receives services through an IEP or 504, copies of this plan.
- Copy of your child’s last physical (within past 12 months)
- Current Immunization Record
- TB Test or “Low Risk” Results
- Vision Screening Pre-K and K Only
- Lead Test for Kindergarten entry only
If a family is unable to obtain any of the above documents, our Registration Department will be happy to assist you. Students who are registering and fall under the following categories (Homeless, Unaccompanied Minor, Foster-Care or an active Military Family) are provided immediate enrollment regardless of available documentation.