Desplazamiento hacia abajo para seleccionar el idioma
The Parent Resource & Registration Center at Burnham
45 Fountain Street – 1st floor
Haverhill, MA 01830
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
We are happy to welcome your family to the Haverhill Public Schools. Going to a new school is a very important step for your child and can be an anxious time for parents. With this in mind, we strive to make the registration process as easy as possible.
The Haverhill Public Schools Parent Resource and Registration Center was established to centralize registration, allowing a smooth transition for parents and students into the Haverhill Public Schools. In 2008, the Burnham School was converted into offices and houses the Registration Center, Parent Resource Center, English Language Learner and Transportation Departments.
Once you have completed (Step #1) online pre-registration and made your
(Step #2) online registration appointment, please print the Resident Policies and Registration Forms (available in English & Spanish.) We ask that you bring the completed forms to your registration appointment. If you are unable to print these documents, our Registration Department will have a packet for you to complete at your appointment.
- Please bring completed Residency Policies & Registration Forms (see above links)
- Parent/Guardian’s picture identification
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Transcript or report card from the last school your child attended. If you have difficulty obtaining this please contact us for assistance.
- If your child receives services through an IEP or 504, copies of this plan.
- Copy of your child’s last physical (within past 12 months)
- Current Immunization Record
- Lead Test for Kindergarten entry only
Kindergarten Health Services: What You Need to Know
English en Español