In partnership with our community, the Haverhill Public Schools is committed to excellence in education and will meet and exceed the academic and developmental goals of success for all students. We are dedicated to ensuring each learner meets or exceeds rigorous academic standards to become a citizen with integrity, skills and the resources to succeed in the global community.
High Expectations • Equity • Respect • Collaboration • Growth Mindset
Theory of Action
- build strong relationships, focused on each child’s health, safety, and engagement, while supporting, challenging, and connecting them to the school and broader community, and
- work as a flexible and adaptable learning organization using data to support a continuous improvement process, and
- design joyous, rigorous, meaningful, multicultural learning experiences that include differentiated materials and scaffolded supports with high expectations for all, and
- expand and strengthen and harness the power of meaningful partnerships with families, businesses, higher education institutions, city, and community organizations.
Then we will…
- create a shared vision of success that will spark the desire to learn and achieve; providing ALL HPS students, the academic knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals and post-secondary success as engaged community members.
Haverhill Public Schools Strategic Objectives 2021-2022
Build strong relationships with each student, and provide each student with the academic, social, emotional, and behavioral health supports necessary for success.
Provide rigorous, joyful, engaging and culturally relevant experiences for all students and educators.
Work as a flexible and adaptable learning organization that uses data to support a continuous improvement process, accountability, expectations.
Expand and strengthen meaningful partnerships with families and the businesses, higher education institutions, city, and community organizations for all students.