Register now for free all-day Kindergarten for 2023-2024!
If your child is turning five (5) by August 31, 2023, register today! Complete the Registration application and upload the required documents. You can also book an appointment online to meet with one of our enrollment specialists.
Current Moody Preschool students do NOT need to re-register.
What You Need For Kindergarten Registration
To begin, complete the online registration application and upload all the required documents indicated below. Or book an appointment online to come in person to our office. Families must live in the City of Haverhill in order to register in the Haverhill Public Schools.
- Completed Registration Application
- Child Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent/Guardian Valid Photo ID
- One Proof of Haverhill residency
- Copy of mortgage statement or signed lease agreement
- Copy of rental payment or landlord affidavit
- Property tax bill
- Section 8 Agreement
- One Proof of Haverhill Occupancy
- Recent utility bill dated within 60 days
- Excise Tax Statement
- Car Registration from RMV
- Lease agreement stating landlord pays utilities
- Updated Immunization Records (see dosing requirements)
- Recent Physical Exam (within the last year)
- Vision screening results
- TB test or low risk results
- Lead test results
Additional Documents, If Applicable:
- Custody agreements or other active court documents pertaining to legal custody of the student
- Report card or transcript from previous school, if transferring from another school district
- IEP or 504 Plan if student receives services under a special education program
NOTE: Failure to provide these documents at the registration appointment will delay enrollment. A student cannot begin school until all of the required documentation has been received and validated.
Students registering who fall under a category of homeless, unaccompanied minor, foster-care, or active in military are provided immediate enrollment regardless of available documentation. Our on-site McKinney-Vento Liaison is available to provide additional support and resources at the time of registration.
45 Fountain Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
Monday – Friday 8am-4pm