(click on the link above to view)
HPS Vision Statement
In partnership with our community, the Haverhill Public Schools is committed to excellence in education, and will meet and exceed the academic and developmental goals of success for all students.
HPS Mission Statement
The Haverhill Public School system is dedicated to ensuring each learner meets or exceeds rigorous academic standards to become a citizen with integrity, skills, and the resources to succeed in the global community.
Civil Rights: Nondiscrimination
Haverhill Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability in admission to, access to, employment in, or treatment in its programs and activities.
Purpose of the MTSS Handbook is to:
- Provide a detailed vision of MTSS in Haverhill Public Schools (HPS)
- Outline roles and responsibilities
- Establish guidance and best practices for identifying and providing tiered instruction and intervention
- Identify existing HPS resources, personnel, and programs that support the MTSS model
Audience for the MTSS handbook:
- All teachers
- Educational Support Personnel (ESPs)
- Guidance Counselors
- School Adjustment Counselors