Summer is here and so are summer meals!
Haverhill will be offering several open food sites where any child 0-18 may receive a meal at no charge. No ID or registration required!
- Plug’s Pond June 30th- August 26th from 11:30-12:30 PM
- Swasey Field June 21st-August 26th from 12-12:30 PM
- YMCA building June 21st-August 26th breakfast from 8:00-9:00 AM and lunch from 12-12:30 PM
- HHS June 21st-August 26th breakfast from 7:45-9:00 AM and lunch from 11:00-12:30 PM
- Hunking School June 21st- August 26th breakfast from 7:00-9:00AM and lunch from 11:30-12:30 PM
With the COVID-19 USDA waivers expiring at the end of the 2021-2022 school year Grab & Go meals will no longer be allowed. Children must eat their meals on site! There will be benches and tents set up for use.
Summer menus can be found through the FD Meal Planner Website found here. Search for Haverhill and click on Hunking School and select the Summer Food Program menu. ALL sites and summer programs will follow this menu.