• Registration Services

    Registration Services


    New Registrations

    1. Families moving into Haverhill whose children were previously attending school in another district may register to have them transferred into the Haverhill Public Schools.
    2. Students turning age 5 on or before August 31st are eligible to register for kindergarten of that same year.

    Address Changes Due to In-District Moves

    Any time that a family living in Haverhill moves to a different address in Haverhill, the change of address is required to be reported to the Parent Resource Center immediately, and proof of residency provided for the new residence.

    Transfer Requests

    If your child currently attends Haverhill Public Schools and you would like to request a change of school assignment for for any reason, you must complete a Student Transfer Request Form at the Parent Resource Center. All requests will be reviewed on a space-available basis and responded to in writing. Requests made for the 2020-2021 school year will be reviewed and responded to in June.

(978) 374-3400
Copyright © 2013 Haverhill Public Schools. All Rights Reserved.