Kindergarten Registration Information Night
Haverhill Public Schools Class of 2028
Parents are invited to a Kindergarten Information Night and Pre-registration Workshop
When driving in, follow the main road to the back of the campus to parking lot E.
Doors Open: 5:30 p.m.
Session Begins: Promptly at 6 p.m. and concludes at 7:30 p.m.
Agenda to Include
- Preview of Kindergarten Programs
- Live Learning Center Demonstrations by our Kindergarten Teachers
- The Registration Process
- Introduction to Services – Nursing, Special Education and English Language Education
- Planning the Months Ahead
- Online Pre-Registration Workshop
Your child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2015, in order to be eligible for Kindergarten in September. Information night is designed for parents and guardians.
We respectfully request that, if possible, children do not attend these sessions. Informational packets will be given to everyone in attendance.
For more information, contact: The Registration Center at Burnham 978-420-1951 or the Office of Early Childhood Education 978-374-3484